This week was especially difficult for me, for many reasons, and that is why I struggled to find some meaningful and positive recommendations.
However, here they are and I hope you´ll put them to good use 🙂
- This article talking about growing up in a library and the spell and major influence it has on one´s life. As you know, I love libraries. The secrets, the beauty, the smell. And this article is like a trip to my memories which I did not even know I needed. I love it!
- Nadia Murad, the courageous Yazidi woman who escaped sexual enslavement by ISIS and fought back by inspiring others won the Nobel Peace Prize and you should check her powerful story. You can find a relevant summary here and I think it is essential for all of us.
In her words: “I want to be the last girl in the world with a story like mine”.
- For whom it may concern, a video on how to avoid being tortured by a love rival. I loved the part stating that each relationship has its own special and beautifully distinct form of acute unhappiness. And that every person has wrong in him-her. Obvious, but important.
- Another important video is this one: Why do people join cults? It can help us have some perspective on the dangers which some apparently awesome activities hide.
- Autumn has come again and here you can find some photos to put you in the mood for its amazing colors.
- And, of course, some music:
I really hope next week will bring better vibe and a bit of peace. For all of us.
Categories: mixed recommendations