Quite some time since my last mixed list of interesting discoveries from the previous week, but I am back 🙂 It is quite incredible that I reached the 10th such article, another proof that Internet is huge and there are so many things to be discovered, but a careful selection is needed, definitely. As random as always:
- A photographer built an adorable village for a mice family:
- A tiny library (Bibliomotocarro) bringing books to remote villages (this is one of my dreams, I would love to be able to do that some day…soon): “Without a book, so often the child is alone,” says Antonio La Cava, the beautiful soul and brain behind this initiative.
- Talking about magic libraries, a woman turned a 110-Year-Old Dead Tree Into A Free Little Library For The Neighborhood and it is so, so, so beautiful:
- The life of a pet hamster in images, because why not?
- I am determined to keep this as mixed as my thoughts and generally life is, so here is an useful piece on how to survive gaslighting or, better said, how to stay resilient in the face of psychological abuse that distorts the truth.
- Also, if you are in Barcelona this month, [TITLE OF SHOW] by the Jocular Theatre is running at the Almeria Teatre, tickets and details here. It is in English, the actors are immensely talented and the cast includes the marvelous Alex Borstein. She plays Susie in one of my favorite series ever, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (wink, wink!). Something really strange for me is that people here drink and eat during the play. Not sure if this happens in other countries, but for me it was extremely awkward. Either way, if you can, check this out.
- Book of the week: currently reading Big Magic, by Elizabeth Gilbert. Loving it so far!
This is it for this week. I am aware that the mix is quite peculiar, to say the least, but such is life, I guess. However, hope you´ll enjoy at least a bit of all of this.