Here I am with my mixed recommendations for this week.
- First thing first, the music:
I need to read the book in 14 days, since I´ll attend a book club and it is the chosen one. I have only seen the movie, I am hoping maybe it will be enough? 🙂 Since I have no idea how I´ll find the needed time. To be honest, I did not think the movie was such a piece of art like many other people felt. But I loved the music and the vibe. This song is just beautiful, it has that special touch that only good music has, to transport into another dimension. Summer, Italy, maybe?
- This article talks about how bread makes a comeback. Nice read, but I cannot help wondering, did bread ever leave? Not for me. 🙂
- Goop, the brand that championed coffee colonics and jade vagina eggs is coming to Netflix and this might be a dangerous win for pseudoscience.
- This, with no further comments:
- And also this, also without any comments from me 🙂
- Maybe I have shared this before, but it does not matter, since we can never get enough of the most beautiful bookstores in the world. Speaking of libraries, this hotel has made the top of my bucket list. How awesome is it, really now?
- A powerful series of photos trying to capture the marks that the beauty standards leave on our bodies. Worth thinking a bit on that!
This is it from me this week. Have a nice one!